Welcome to Life and Wellness at Redlands Chiropractic!
"If all you have is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail. Offering a host of distinct approaches to health with chiropractic as the cornerstone provides optimum possibilities to help you take charge of your health."
Dr. Ron's approach includes:
- Diversified: High speed / low amplitude technique used to restore proper function and movement of the spine.
- Thompson / Pierce: Specific adjustment method that uses the tables with drop parts to achieve low speed / specific correction.
- Activator: Gentle and easy adjustment using an instrument that provides a quick and effective stimulation of the nervous system.
- Gonstead: Specific adjustment method used to restore proper function and movement of the spine.
- Toggle Recoil: Gentle and specific treatment of the upper neck
- MyoFascial Release (MFR): Gentle, steady pressure into points of constriction and tension.
- Trigger Point Therapy: Painful application of force into the muscle to immediately lengthen a spastic or hyper chronically tight muscle.
- Extremity Adjustment: Easy correction of joints other than the spine: shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles.
- Nerve Stretching: i.e. the Median nerve can be stretched and often carpal tunnel surgery becomes unnecessary.
- Enzyme Nutrition and Therapy: Loomis Institute Enzyme evaluation techniques, a system based on 100 years of research beginning with the world-renowned Dr. Howell, M.D. Dr. Loomis was the first practitioner to ever formulate enzymes into capsules.
- Personally developed massage techniques
Monday 9 am-12:30 pm 2-6 pm
Tuesday 8 am-12:30 pm 2-6 pm
Wednesday 8 am-12:30 pm 2-6 pm
Thursday Closed Closed
Friday 8 am-12:30 pm 2-6 pm
Saturday 9 am-12 pm, select Saturdays
2148 Broadway Suite C-3 Grand Junction, CO 81507