Dr. Ron's approach includes:
- Gonstead: Specific adjustment method used to restore proper function and movement of the spine.
- Diversified: High speed / low amplitude technique used to restore proper function and movement of the spine.
- Thompson / Pierce: Specific adjustment method that uses the tables with drop parts to achieve low speed / specific correction.
- Activator: Gentle and easy adjustment using an instrument that provides a quick and effective stimulation of the nervous system.
- Toggle Recoil: Gentle and specific treatment of the upper neck.
- Extremity Adjustment: Easy correction of joints other than the spine: shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles.